Wednesday, December 10, 2008

 

Other new acquisitions

I gave a party at my apartment for the Massar team about ten days ago, and one of the Green Team brought me these, a pair of budgies! This was most unexpected and delightful, albeit with some practical aspects which will have to be sorted. These birds are turning out to be completely charming but extremely messy. Seed husks are spreading everywhere round the back room, so I'm busy with the dustpan and brush.

I think the blue one is female and the green one male but am not sure at all. In any case the blue one seems most interested in mating, and the green one not at all - budgie headache?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]