Sunday, June 15, 2008

 

In London again on flying visit

Second of two very brief visits to London just completed. I'm still not getting the chance to relax with the family, as all but a few hours are spent in meetings of one sort or another. Still these do allow me to catch up a little with incoming mail - this time including a summons for jury duty, something I have never before been called upon to do, and which I have had to decline on the grounds that I am working overseas.

Daughter Kate is thriving in her job with Abel & Cole, the organic food people, and is very enthusiastic about it. It seems a great company to work for and she has, I think, lots of opportunities to develop and grow into new roles. So I'm feeling very proud of her.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]