Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

Science Museum revisited

Paid a visit to the Science Museum which I left in some acrimony three years ago. It was good to see old friends again, and be able to reminisce about the period I was there now that the place is settling down to normality under its new(ish) director. It is amazing that it took the Trustees as long as it did to grip previous director by the scruff of the neck and show him the door. Now there is an unfamiliar impression of clarity, purpose and common sense. I was told about a job advertised (not at the museum!) on Sunday which sounds interesting, and which I shall follow up - always as well to have irons in the fire. The museum was looking good, even if large chunks are still closed. And I'm told the Head of Design is angling hard for an honour - what gossips people are...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]